These authors contributed equally to this work.
Chiral Primary Amine Catalyzed Enantioselective Protonation via an Enamine Intermediate†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 48, pages 11653–11657, November 25, 2011
How to Cite
Fu, N., Zhang, L., Li, J., Luo, S. and Cheng, J.-P. (2011), Chiral Primary Amine Catalyzed Enantioselective Protonation via an Enamine Intermediate. Angew. Chem., 123: 11653–11657. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105477
We thank the Natural Science Foundation of China (20972163), the National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars (21025208), and the National Basic Research Program of China (2011CB808600) for financial support. We also thank Prof. M. X. Wang from Tsinghua University for helpful discussions.
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20972163
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 21025208
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!