This research was supported by Chimet SpA, Badia Al Pino, Italy. We thank Dr. R. Paciello and Dr. T. Schaub, BASF SE, Ludwigshafen, for the helpful discussions.
Carbon Dioxide Hydrogenation to Formic Acid by Using a Heterogeneous Gold Catalyst†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 52, pages 12759–12762, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Preti, D., Resta, C., Squarcialupi, S. and Fachinetti, G. (2011), Carbon Dioxide Hydrogenation to Formic Acid by Using a Heterogeneous Gold Catalyst. Angew. Chem., 123: 12759–12762. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105481
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
- Chimet SpA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!