This work was supported partly by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 20675002) from MEXT (Japan). We are grateful to Takasago International Corporation for the gift of H8-binap and segphos, and Umicore for generous support in supplying a rhodium complex.
Rhodium-Catalyzed Intermolecular [2+2+2] Cross-Trimerization of Aryl Ethynyl Ethers and Carbonyl Compounds To Produce Dienyl Esters†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 46, pages 11114–11118, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Miyauchi, Y., Kobayashi, M. and Tanaka, K. (2011), Rhodium-Catalyzed Intermolecular [2+2+2] Cross-Trimerization of Aryl Ethynyl Ethers and Carbonyl Compounds To Produce Dienyl Esters. Angew. Chem., 123: 11114–11118. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105519
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!