We are grateful for the generous financial support of the National Institutes of Health (GM-61591).
Structural Study-Guided Development of Versatile Phase-Transfer Catalysts for Asymmetric Conjugate Additions of Cyanide†
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 45, pages 10753–10757, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Provencher, B. A., Bartelson, K. J., Liu, Y., Foxman, B. M. and Deng, L. (2011), Structural Study-Guided Development of Versatile Phase-Transfer Catalysts for Asymmetric Conjugate Additions of Cyanide. Angew. Chem., 123: 10753–10757. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105536
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM-61591
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!