This work was supported in part by the NSF (DMR, 0804088 and 1104614) and startup funds from Washington University in St. Louis. As a visiting student from Xiamen University, M.J. was also partially supported by the China Scholarship Council (CSC). Part of the research was performed at the Nano Research Facility (NRF), a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN), which is supported by the NSF under award no. ECS-0335765.
Shape-Controlled Synthesis of Copper Nanocrystals in an Aqueous Solution with Glucose as a Reducing Agent and Hexadecylamine as a Capping Agent†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 45, pages 10748–10752, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Jin, M., He, G., Zhang, H., Zeng, J., Xie, Z. and Xia, Y. (2011), Shape-Controlled Synthesis of Copper Nanocrystals in an Aqueous Solution with Glucose as a Reducing Agent and Hexadecylamine as a Capping Agent. Angew. Chem., 123: 10748–10752. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105539
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 0804088, 1104614
- Washington University in St. Louis
- China Scholarship Council (CSC)
- NSF. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!