This work was supported by the frame of a Belgian Federal Government (Belspo PAI-IAP) project (INANOMAT, P6/17), the Belgium-Viet Nam bilateral cooperation project (BL/13V11), CSC (China Scholarship Council) for the State Scholarship Fund, FNRS (Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique in Belgium) for a “Chargé de recherche” position, the Chinese Hubei government for a “Chutian chair scholar” honor, the Chinese Central Government for an “Expert of the state” position in the frame of “Thousand talents program”, the Chinese Ministry of Education for a “Chang jiang chair visiting scholar” position at Wuhan University of Technology.
Highly Stable and Reusable Multimodal Zeolite TS-1 Based Catalysts with Hierarchically Interconnected Three-Level Micro–Meso–Macroporous Structure†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 47, pages 11352–11357, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Chen , L.-H., Li, X.-Y., Tian, G., Li, Y., Rooke, J. C., Zhu, G.-S., Qiu, S.-L., Yang , X.-Y. and Su , B.-L. (2011), Highly Stable and Reusable Multimodal Zeolite TS-1 Based Catalysts with Hierarchically Interconnected Three-Level Micro–Meso–Macroporous Structure. Angew. Chem., 123: 11352–11357. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105678
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
- Belgian Federal Government. Grant Number: INANOMAT, P6/17
- Belgium-Viet Nam bilateral cooperation project
- CSC (China Scholarship Council)
- FNRS (Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique in Belgium)
- Chinese Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!