We thank Dr. R. Scopelliti for X-ray crystallographic analysis of compound 7 m. This work was supported by the EPFL, ETH Zurich (ETH-16 08-3), and a starting grant from the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7 2007–2013)/ERC Grant agreement no. 257891. We thank Solvias AG for MeOBiphep ligands and Takasago International Corporation for Segphos ligands.
Enantioselective Rhodium(I)-Catalyzed [3+2] Annulations of Aromatic Ketimines Induced by Directed CH Activations†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 47, pages 11294–11298, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Tran, D. N. and Cramer, N. (2011), Enantioselective Rhodium(I)-Catalyzed [3+2] Annulations of Aromatic Ketimines Induced by Directed CH Activations. Angew. Chem., 123: 11294–11298. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105766
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2011
- ETH Zurich. Grant Number: ETH-16 08-3
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 257891
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!