This work is supported by startup funds from the University of Maryland. We acknowledge the support of the Maryland NanoCenter and its NispLab. The NispLab is supported in part by the NSF as a MRSEC Shared Experimental Facility
Wet-Chemical Synthesis of Amphiphilic Rodlike Silica Particles and their Molecular Mimetic Assembly in Selective Solvents†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 15, pages 3688–3693, April 10, 2012
How to Cite
He, J., Yu, B., Hourwitz, M. J., Liu, Y., Perez, M. T., Yang, J. and Nie, Z. (2012), Wet-Chemical Synthesis of Amphiphilic Rodlike Silica Particles and their Molecular Mimetic Assembly in Selective Solvents. Angew. Chem., 124: 3688–3693. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105821
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
- University of Maryland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!