This research was supported by the European Research Council under the FP7 framework, (ERC No 246837), by the Israel Science Foundation, and by the MINERVA Foundation. D.M. is the holder of the Israel Matz Professorial Chair of Organic Chemistry.
Synthesis of Peptides and Pyrazines from β-Amino Alcohols through Extrusion of H2 Catalyzed by Ruthenium Pincer Complexes: Ligand-Controlled Selectivity†
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 51, pages 12448–12452, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Gnanaprakasam, B., Balaraman, E., Ben-David, Y. and Milstein, D. (2011), Synthesis of Peptides and Pyrazines from β-Amino Alcohols through Extrusion of H2 Catalyzed by Ruthenium Pincer Complexes: Ligand-Controlled Selectivity. Angew. Chem., 123: 12448–12452. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105876
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 246837
- Israel Science Foundation
- MINERVA Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!