Financial support from the ICIQ foundation, Consolider Ingenio 2010 (CSD2006-0003), and MICINN (CTQ2009-13840) is gratefully acknowledged. Johnson Matthey, Umicore, and Nippon Chemical Industrial are acknowledged for a gift of metal salts and ligands. A.C., J.G., and R.M. thank MICINN for J.C., FPI, and RyC fellowships.
Synergistic Palladium-Catalyzed C(sp3)H Activation/C(sp3)O Bond Formation: A Direct, Step-Economical Route to Benzolactones†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 51, pages 12444–12447, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Novák, P., Correa, A., Gallardo-Donaire, J. and Martin, R. (2011), Synergistic Palladium-Catalyzed C(sp3)H Activation/C(sp3)O Bond Formation: A Direct, Step-Economical Route to Benzolactones. Angew. Chem., 123: 12444–12447. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105894
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2011
- ICIQ. Grant Number: CSD2006-0003
- MICINN. Grant Number: CTQ2009-13840
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!