The work at SEU was supported by the NBRP (2010CB923401, 2011CB302004, 2009CB623200), NSF (21173040, 11074035, 20873019), SRFDP (20090092110025), an Outstanding Young Faculty Grant, and the Peiyu Foundation of SEU in China. The work at PolyU was supported by the PolyU research fund (1-ZV3B; A-PD1U; A-PH93; A-PJ50). We thank the computational resource at Department of Physics of SEU and National Supercomputing Center in Tianjin.
Strain-Induced Orientation-Selective Cutting of Graphene into Graphene Nanoribbons on Oxidation†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1187–1190, January 27, 2012
How to Cite
Ma, L., Wang, J. and Ding, F. (2012), Strain-Induced Orientation-Selective Cutting of Graphene into Graphene Nanoribbons on Oxidation. Angew. Chem., 124: 1187–1190. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105920
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
- NBRP. Grant Numbers: 2010CB923401, 2011CB302004, 2009CB623200
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 21173040, 11074035, 20873019
- SRFDP. Grant Number: 20090092110025
- Outstanding Young Faculty Grant
- Peiyu Foundation of SEU in China
- PolyU. Grant Numbers: 1-ZV3B, A-PD1U, A-PH93, A-PJ50
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.