The work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Project 21073184) and One Hundred Person Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. We thank Dr. Dangsheng Su and Dr. Hans-Joachim Freund of Fritz-Haber-Institut der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft for their valuable suggestions in paper preparation.
Detection and Measurement of Surface Electron Transfer on Reduced Molybdenum Oxides (MoOx) and Catalytic Activities of Au/MoOx†
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 16, pages 3949–3953, April 16, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, F., Ueda, W. and Xu, J. (2012), Detection and Measurement of Surface Electron Transfer on Reduced Molybdenum Oxides (MoOx) and Catalytic Activities of Au/MoOx. Angew. Chem., 124: 3949–3953. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105922
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21073184
- One Hundred Person Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!