We thank National Basic Research Program of China (973 program, No. 2007CB935900 & 2011CB935701), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20725309 & 91027046), and NSFC-DFG joint project TRR61 for financial support.
A Responsive Hidden Toehold To Enable Controllable DNA Strand Displacement Reactions†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 50, pages 12140–12142, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
Xing, Y., Yang, Z. and Liu, D. (2011), A Responsive Hidden Toehold To Enable Controllable DNA Strand Displacement Reactions. Angew. Chem., 123: 12140–12142. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105923
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB935900, 2011CB935701
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20725309, 91027046
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!