This work was supported by the National Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 61137001, 91123029, 90923037, and 61077066) and the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (Grant No. 2011CB013005).
Dynamically Tunable Protein Microlenses†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 7, pages 1590–1594, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Sun, Y.-L., Dong, W.-F., Yang, R.-Z., Meng, X., Zhang, L., Chen, Q.-D. and Sun, H.-B. (2012), Dynamically Tunable Protein Microlenses. Angew. Chem., 124: 1590–1594. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105925
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61137001, 91123029, 90923037, 61077066
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2011CB013005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!