This work was supported by the National Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 61137001, 91123029, 90923037, and 61077066) and the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (Grant No. 2011CB013005).
Dynamically Tunable Protein Microlenses†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 7, pages 1590–1594, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Sun, Y.-L., Dong, W.-F., Yang, R.-Z., Meng, X., Zhang, L., Chen, Q.-D. and Sun, H.-B. (2012), Dynamically Tunable Protein Microlenses. Angew. Chem., 124: 1590–1594. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105925
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61137001, 91123029, 90923037, 61077066
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2011CB013005
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.