This work was supported by the Foundation of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant numbers 20971054 and 90922034) and the Key Project of the Chinese Ministry of Education. The RU and UTD teams would like to acknowledge support from DOE (grant number DE-FG02-08ER46491). We thank Prof. Xianhe Bu and Dr. Ze Chang (Nankai University, China) and Dr. Ruiping Chen (Fujian Institute of Research on the Structure of Matter, Chinese Academy of Sciences) for part of the gas adsorption measurements.
Enhanced Binding Affinity, Remarkable Selectivity, and High Capacity of CO2 by Dual Functionalization of a rht-Type Metal–Organic Framework†
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 1441–1444, February 6, 2012
How to Cite
Li, B., Zhang, Z., Li, Y., Yao, K., Zhu, Y., Deng, Z., Yang, F., Zhou, X., Li, G., Wu, H., Nijem, N., Chabal, Y. J., Lai, Z., Han, Y., Shi, Z., Feng, S. and Li, J. (2012), Enhanced Binding Affinity, Remarkable Selectivity, and High Capacity of CO2 by Dual Functionalization of a rht-Type Metal–Organic Framework. Angew. Chem., 124: 1441–1444. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105966
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20971054, 90922034
- Chinese Ministry of Education
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG02-08ER46491
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!