This work was supported by the Global COE Program (Chemistry Innovation through Cooperation of Science and Engineering), the Research and Development in a New Interdisciplinary Field Based on Nanotechnology and Materials Science Program, and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology of Japan.
Efficient Heterogeneous Epoxidation of Alkenes by a Supported Tungsten Oxide Catalyst†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 50, pages 12268–12272, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
Kamata, K., Yonehara, K., Sumida, Y., Hirata, K., Nojima, S. and Mizuno, N. (2011), Efficient Heterogeneous Epoxidation of Alkenes by a Supported Tungsten Oxide Catalyst. Angew. Chem., 123: 12268–12272. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106064
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!