Funding for this work was provided by the Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences (DE-SC0002217). M=Mo, W.
Catalytic Degenerate and Nondegenerate Oxygen Atom Transfers Employing N2O and CO2 and a MII/MIV Cycle Mediated by Group 6 MIV Terminal Oxo Complexes†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 51, pages 12550–12554, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Yonke, B. L., Reeds, J. P., Zavalij, P. Y. and Sita, L. R. (2011), Catalytic Degenerate and Nondegenerate Oxygen Atom Transfers Employing N2O and CO2 and a MII/MIV Cycle Mediated by Group 6 MIV Terminal Oxo Complexes. Angew. Chem., 123: 12550–12554. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106074
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
- Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0002217
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!