Funding for this work was provided by the Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences (DE-SC0002217). M=Mo, W.
Catalytic Degenerate and Nondegenerate Oxygen Atom Transfers Employing N2O and CO2 and a MII/MIV Cycle Mediated by Group 6 MIV Terminal Oxo Complexes†
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 51, pages 12550–12554, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Yonke, B. L., Reeds, J. P., Zavalij, P. Y. and Sita, L. R. (2011), Catalytic Degenerate and Nondegenerate Oxygen Atom Transfers Employing N2O and CO2 and a MII/MIV Cycle Mediated by Group 6 MIV Terminal Oxo Complexes. Angew. Chem., 123: 12550–12554. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106074
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
- Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0002217
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!