This research work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (National 973 program, No. 2011CB606206), National Science Foundation of China (NSFC, No. 51133004, 50830105), International Collaboration Project of Ministry of Science & Technology (MOST, No. 2010DFA51550), Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University, Ministry of Education (MOE, NCET-10-0564), International Cooperation Project of Sichuan Province (No. 2009HH0001). We thank Prof. Lei Jiang for helpful discussions.
Cooperative Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Peptide Dendrimers and Linear Polypeptides into Nanoarchitectures Mimicking Viral Capsids †
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 13, pages 3184–3187, March 26, 2012
How to Cite
Xu, X., Yuan, H., Chang, J., He, B. and Gu, Z. (2012), Cooperative Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Peptide Dendrimers and Linear Polypeptides into Nanoarchitectures Mimicking Viral Capsids . Angew. Chem., 124: 3184–3187. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106080
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB606206
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51133004, 50830105
- International Collaboration Project of Ministry of Science & Technology. Grant Number: 2010DFA51550
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: NCET-10-0564
- International Cooperation Project of Sichuan Province. Grant Number: 2009HH0001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!