This research work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (National 973 program, No. 2011CB606206), National Science Foundation of China (NSFC, No. 51133004, 50830105), International Collaboration Project of Ministry of Science & Technology (MOST, No. 2010DFA51550), Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University, Ministry of Education (MOE, NCET-10-0564), International Cooperation Project of Sichuan Province (No. 2009HH0001). We thank Prof. Lei Jiang for helpful discussions.
Cooperative Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Peptide Dendrimers and Linear Polypeptides into Nanoarchitectures Mimicking Viral Capsids †
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 13, pages 3184–3187, March 26, 2012
How to Cite
Xu, X., Yuan, H., Chang, J., He, B. and Gu, Z. (2012), Cooperative Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Peptide Dendrimers and Linear Polypeptides into Nanoarchitectures Mimicking Viral Capsids . Angew. Chem., 124: 3184–3187. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106080
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB606206
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51133004, 50830105
- International Collaboration Project of Ministry of Science & Technology. Grant Number: 2010DFA51550
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: NCET-10-0564
- International Cooperation Project of Sichuan Province. Grant Number: 2009HH0001
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.