We acknowledge Dr. Xinzheng Yang for help with computational work and Dr. John Curley for helpful discussions. Support for T.C.D. was provided by a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship and a University of California Chancellor’s Fellowship. We gratefully acknowledge the support of the Director, Office of Energy Research, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences Division, of the U.S. Department of Energy under contract DE-AC02-05CH11231. Support for the Molecular Graphics and Computation Facility is provided by the National Science Foundation under grant CHE-0840505.
Dinucleating Naphthyridine-Based Ligand for Assembly of Bridged Dicopper(I) Centers: Three-Center Two-Electron Bonding Involving an Acetonitrile Donor†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 51, pages 12413–12416, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Davenport, T. C. and Tilley, T. D. (2011), Dinucleating Naphthyridine-Based Ligand for Assembly of Bridged Dicopper(I) Centers: Three-Center Two-Electron Bonding Involving an Acetonitrile Donor. Angew. Chem., 123: 12413–12416. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106081
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
- Director, Office of Energy Research, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences Division, of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0840505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!