This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists B (23700568). We are grateful to Jun Akedo and So Baba (Advanced Manufacturing Research Institute, AIST) for fruitful discussions about a TE module. We also thank Meijo Nano Carbon (Japan) for providing the multiwalled carbon nanotubes.
A Photo-Thermal-Electrical Converter Based On Carbon Nanotubes for Bioelectronic Applications†
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 51, pages 12474–12478, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Miyako, E., Hosokawa, C., Kojima, M., Yudasaka, M., Funahashi, R., Oishi, I., Hagihara, Y., Shichiri, M., Takashima, M., Nishio, K. and Yoshida, Y. (2011), A Photo-Thermal-Electrical Converter Based On Carbon Nanotubes for Bioelectronic Applications. Angew. Chem., 123: 12474–12478. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106136
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists B. Grant Number: 23700568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!