The author acknowledges the support of the French Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR), under grants SCμF (grant number ANR-09-BLAN-0105-01) “Supercritical Microfluidics” and AMOS (grant number ANR-10-BLAN-0820) “Advanced Materials for Optical Sensors” and of the GIS “Advanced Materials in Aquitaine”.
Synthesis of Exciton Luminescent ZnO Nanocrystals Using Continuous Supercritical Microfluidics†
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 50, pages 12277–12280, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
Roig, Y., Marre, S., Cardinal, T. and Aymonier, C. (2011), Synthesis of Exciton Luminescent ZnO Nanocrystals Using Continuous Supercritical Microfluidics. Angew. Chem., 123: 12277–12280. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106201
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- French Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR). Grant Numbers: ANR-09-BLAN-0105-01, ANR-10-BLAN-0820
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!