These authors contributed equally to this work.
The Interplay between Mutasynthesis and Semisynthesis: Generation and Evaluation of an Ansamitocin Library†
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 776–781, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Eichner, S., Knobloch, T., Floss, H. G., Fohrer, J., Harmrolfs, K., Hermane, J., Schulz, A., Sasse, F., Spiteller, P., Taft, F. and Kirschning, A. (2012), The Interplay between Mutasynthesis and Semisynthesis: Generation and Evaluation of an Ansamitocin Library. Angew. Chem., 124: 776–781. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106249
This work was funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (grant Ki 397/13-1) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. We thank Kosan Biosciences Inc. for providing us with the S. hygroscopicus (K390-61-1) strain and Lara Hochfeld and Wera Collisi (HZI) for performing the cell proliferation assays.
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Ki 397/13-1
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!