We thank V. Collière and L. Datas (UPS-TEMSCAN) and P. Lecante (CNRS-CEMES) for TEM/HR-TEM and WAXS facilities, respectively. CNRS and ANR (Siderus project ANR-08-BLAN-0010-03) are also thanked for financial support. P.L. is grateful to the Spanish Ministerio de Educación for a research contract. Financial support from the Junta de Andalucía (project no. FQM-3151) and the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (projects CTQ2010-17476 and CONSOLIDER-INGENIO 2010 CSD2007-00006, FEDER support) is acknowledged. O.R.-W. thanks the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación for a research grant.
Ruthenium Nanoparticles Stabilized by N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: Ligand Location and Influence on Reactivity†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 50, pages 12286–12290, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
Lara, P., Rivada-Wheelaghan, O., Conejero, S., Poteau, R., Philippot, K. and Chaudret, B. (2011), Ruthenium Nanoparticles Stabilized by N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: Ligand Location and Influence on Reactivity. Angew. Chem., 123: 12286–12290. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106348
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-08-BLAN-0010-03
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: FQM-3151
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: CTQ2010-17476, 2010 CSD2007-00006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!