This work was partly supported by the Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research and the “Core research” project (2009–2014) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). We thank Dr. Kyohei Hayashi and Ms. Kayoko Kishi for collecting the UV melting data.
A–T Base Pairs are More Stable Than G–C Base Pairs in a Hydrated Ionic Liquid†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 1445–1448, February 6, 2012
How to Cite
Tateishi-Karimata, H. and Sugimoto, N. (2012), A–T Base Pairs are More Stable Than G–C Base Pairs in a Hydrated Ionic Liquid. Angew. Chem., 124: 1445–1448. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106423
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!