This work has been supported by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (HDTRA1-10-1-0074) and the Office of Naval Research (N000140910137).
Reversibly Switching the Function of a Surface between Attacking and Defending against Bacteria†
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 11, pages 2656–2659, March 12, 2012
How to Cite
Cao, Z., Mi, L., Mendiola, J., Ella-Menye, J.-R., Zhang, L., Xue, H. and Jiang, S. (2012), Reversibly Switching the Function of a Surface between Attacking and Defending against Bacteria. Angew. Chem., 124: 2656–2659. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106466
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Grant Number: HDTRA1-10-1-0074
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N000140910137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!