Financial support is gratefully acknowledged from the MEC Projects CTQ2011-28079-CO3-01 and 02 which are also supported with ERDF funds. Research was conducted within the “Grupo de análisis científico de bienes culturales y patrimoniales y estudios de ciencia de la conservación” Microcluster of the University of Valencia Excellence Campus. The authors would like to thank Dr. Isabel Solana (SCSIE, UV), Dr. José Luis Moya López, and Manuel Planes Insausti (Microscopy Service UPV) for their technical support.
Insights into the Maya Blue Technology: Greenish Pellets from the Ancient City of La Blanca†
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 724–727, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Doménech, A., Doménech-Carbó, M. T., Vidal-Lorenzo, C. and de Agredos-Pascual, M. L. V. (2012), Insights into the Maya Blue Technology: Greenish Pellets from the Ancient City of La Blanca. Angew. Chem., 124: 724–727. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106562
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
- MEC. Grant Number: CTQ2011-28079-CO3-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!