This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE DE-SC0001015, DE-FC36-07GO17033, and DE-AR0000073), the National Science Foundation (NSF CBET-0930079 and CHE-0911207), and the Welch Foundation (A-1725) supported this work. The microcrystal diffraction of PCN-80 was carried out with the assistance of Yu-Sheng Chen at the Advanced Photon Source on beamline 15ID-B at ChemMatCARS Sector 15, which is principally supported by the NSF/DOE under grant number CHE-0535644. Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the U. S. DOE, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357.
A Highly Porous and Robust (3,3,4)-Connected Metal–Organic Framework Assembled with a 90° Bridging-Angle Embedded Octacarboxylate Ligand†
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 7, pages 1612–1616, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Lu, W., Yuan, D., Makal, T. A., Li, J.-R. and Zhou, H.-C. (2012), A Highly Porous and Robust (3,3,4)-Connected Metal–Organic Framework Assembled with a 90° Bridging-Angle Embedded Octacarboxylate Ligand. Angew. Chem., 124: 1612–1616. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106615
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-SC0001015, DE-FC36-07GO17033, DE-AR0000073
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CBET-0930079, CHE-0911207
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-1725
- NSF/DOE. Grant Number: CHE-0535644
- U. S. DOE, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.