We thank the National Science Foundation (NSF 21072080), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) 2010CB833203, and the “111” program of the Ministry of Education for financial support. Xin-Hua Duan thanks the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities for financial support.
Palladium-Catalyzed Divergent Reactions of α-Diazocarbonyl Compounds with Allylic Esters: Construction of Quaternary Carbon Centers†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 1399–1403, February 6, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Z.-S., Duan, X.-H., Zhou, P.-X., Ali, S., Luo, J.-Y. and Liang, Y.-M. (2012), Palladium-Catalyzed Divergent Reactions of α-Diazocarbonyl Compounds with Allylic Esters: Construction of Quaternary Carbon Centers. Angew. Chem., 124: 1399–1403. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106619
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 21072080
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833203
- Ministry of Education
- Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!