This work was financially supported by DST (no. SR/FTP/CS-115/2007). We thank the Centre for Nanotechnology (CFN), UoH for providing the TEM facility and M. Durga Prasad for recording the TEM Micrographs. N.C. thanks CSIR-New Delhi for a SRF.
Reversibly Shape-Shifting Organic Optical Waveguides: Formation of Organic Nanorings, Nanotubes, and Nanosheets†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 15, pages 3616–3621, April 10, 2012
How to Cite
Chandrasekhar, N. and Chandrasekar, R. (2012), Reversibly Shape-Shifting Organic Optical Waveguides: Formation of Organic Nanorings, Nanotubes, and Nanosheets. Angew. Chem., 124: 3616–3621. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106652
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!