Financial support by NSFC (Nos. 21125521, 21075117), the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, No. 2010CB933600), and the “Hundred Talents Project” of the Chinese Academy of Science is gratefully acknowledged.
A High-Performance Ytterbium-Based Nanoparticulate Contrast Agent for In Vivo X-Ray Computed Tomography Imaging†
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 1466–1471, February 6, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Ai, K., Liu, J., Yuan, Q., He, Y. and Lu, L. (2012), A High-Performance Ytterbium-Based Nanoparticulate Contrast Agent for In Vivo X-Ray Computed Tomography Imaging. Angew. Chem., 124: 1466–1471. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106686
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21075117, 2010CB933600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!