This work was financially supported by Research for Promoting Technological Seeds from the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), the Electric Technology Research Foundation of Chugoku, The Mazda Foundation, and the Furukawa Technology Promotion Foundation. We thank Central Glass Co., Ltd. for a generous gift of trifluoromethanesulfonic anhydride, and Prof. Masahiro Sadakane, Dr. Hiroshi Fukuoka, and Masaya Itakura (Hiroshima University) for EDX measurements.
Copper-Catalyzed Borylation Reactions of Alkynes and Arynes†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 239–242, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Yoshida, H., Kawashima, S., Takemoto, Y., Okada, K., Ohshita, J. and Takaki, K. (2012), Copper-Catalyzed Borylation Reactions of Alkynes and Arynes. Angew. Chem., 124: 239–242. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106706
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Electric Technology Research Foundation of Chugoku
- The Mazda Foundation
- Furukawa Technology Promotion Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!