This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research in Innovation Areas (No. 20108001, “pi-Space”), a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) (No. 20245006), The Next Generation Super Computing Project (Nanoscience Project), Nanotechnology Support Project, Grants-in Aid for Scientific Research in Priority Areas (Nos. 20036008, 20038007) and Specially Promoted Research (No. 22000009) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. S.S. and H.N. thank the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for Research Fellowships for Young Scientists. J.L. is the supported by the NSFC (Grant No. 10774003), and National 973 Projects (No. 2007CB936200, MOST of China).
A Co-Crystal Composed of the Paramagnetic Endohedral Metallofullerene La@C82 and a Nickel Porphyrin with High Electron Mobility†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 7, pages 1621–1623, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Sato, S., Nikawa, H., Seki, S., Wang, L., Luo, G., Lu, J., Haranaka, M., Tsuchiya, T., Nagase, S. and Akasaka, T. (2012), A Co-Crystal Composed of the Paramagnetic Endohedral Metallofullerene La@C82 and a Nickel Porphyrin with High Electron Mobility. Angew. Chem., 124: 1621–1623. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106912
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- NSFC. Grant Number: 10774003
- MOST of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!