This work was supported by the Natural Science and Engineering Council of Canada (NSERC) and in part by an NIH BRP grant (R01 AG026240-01A1). We wish to thank Dr. D. Barney Walker for assistance with electrochemical measurements, Dr. Julian Chan for helpful discussion of gold catalysis, Olesya Haze for producing the molecular orbital structures, and Dr. Michael Takase for X-ray crystal structures.
Triptycene Diols: A Strategy for Synthesizing Planar π Systems through Catalytic Conversion of a Poly(p-phenylene ethynylene) into a Poly(p-phenylene vinylene)†
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1208–1212, January 27, 2012
How to Cite
VanVeller, B., Robinson, D. and Swager, T. M. (2012), Triptycene Diols: A Strategy for Synthesizing Planar π Systems through Catalytic Conversion of a Poly(p-phenylene ethynylene) into a Poly(p-phenylene vinylene). Angew. Chem., 124: 1208–1212. doi: 10.1002/ange.201106985
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- Natural Science and Engineering Council of Canada (NSERC)
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 AG026240-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!