This work was financially supported by the Asahi Glass Foundation (Japan), JSPS, and MEXT (to T.H.). The Excellent Young Researchers Overseas Visit Program of JSPS supported K.O. to spend six months at the Department of Chemistry, University of Basel in 2010. K.O. also acknowledges JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists and the Global COE program of Osaka University. A.O. acknowledges a support from the Frontier Research Base for Global Young Researchers, Osaka University, on the Program of MEXT. S.B. and Y.W. gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Swiss Nanoscience Institute and the NCCR nanoscale science.
Chemically Programmed Supramolecular Assembly of Hemoprotein and Streptavidin with Alternating Alignment†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 16, pages 3884–3887, April 16, 2012
How to Cite
Oohora, K., Burazerovic, S., Onoda, A., Wilson, Y. M., Ward, T. R. and Hayashi, T. (2012), Chemically Programmed Supramolecular Assembly of Hemoprotein and Streptavidin with Alternating Alignment. Angew. Chem., 124: 3884–3887. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107067
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
- Asahi Glass Foundation (Japan)
- Swiss Nanoscience Institute
- NCCR nanoscale science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!