We thank Dr. Miyo Yoshida of the chemical instrumentation facility, research center for materials science, Nagoya University for elemental analyses. This work was financially supported by the Grant-in-Aids for Scientific Research on the innovative area “Coordination Programming” (area 2107, grant number 21108012) and the global COE program for “Elucidation and Design of Materials and Molecular Functions” to K.T. from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan).
Switchable Intermolecular Communication in a Four-Fold Rotaxane†
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 733–737, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Yamada, Y., Okamoto, M., Furukawa, K., Kato, T. and Tanaka, K. (2012), Switchable Intermolecular Communication in a Four-Fold Rotaxane. Angew. Chem., 124: 733–737. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107104
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- Grant-in-Aids for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 21108012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!