This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from MEXT (Japan). We thank the Research Center for Computational Science, Okazaki (Japan) for the use of their facility in our computational studies.
An Achiral-Acid-Induced Switch in the Enantioselectivity of a Chiral cis-Diamine-Based Organocatalyst for Asymmetric Aldol and Mannich Reactions†
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1213–1216, January 27, 2012
How to Cite
Moteki, S. A., Han, J., Arimitsu, S., Akakura, M., Nakayama, K. and Maruoka, K. (2012), An Achiral-Acid-Induced Switch in the Enantioselectivity of a Chiral cis-Diamine-Based Organocatalyst for Asymmetric Aldol and Mannich Reactions. Angew. Chem., 124: 1213–1216. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107239
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!