This work was supported by the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy, Grant DE-FG02-09ER16121. We thank Matthew McLaughlin for helpful discussions.
A Nickel Thiolate Catalyst for the Long-Lived Photocatalytic Production of Hydrogen in a Noble-Metal-Free System†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 7, pages 1699–1702, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Han, Z., McNamara, W. R., Eum, M.-S., Holland, P. L. and Eisenberg, R. (2012), A Nickel Thiolate Catalyst for the Long-Lived Photocatalytic Production of Hydrogen in a Noble-Metal-Free System. Angew. Chem., 124: 1699–1702. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107329
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-09ER16121
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!