Financial support for this project was gratefully received from the BBSRC. We thank James Thompson (University of Oxford, now Harvard Medical School) for initial protein preparations, Sebastian Leptihn (University of Oxford, now University of Hohenheim) for assistance with protein expression and purification, and helpful discussions together with Bríd Cronin (University of Oxford).
Quantification of Membrane Protein Inhibition by Optical Ion Flux in a Droplet Interface Bilayer Array†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 13, pages 3188–3192, March 26, 2012
How to Cite
Castell, O. K., Berridge, J. and Wallace, M. I. (2012), Quantification of Membrane Protein Inhibition by Optical Ion Flux in a Droplet Interface Bilayer Array. Angew. Chem., 124: 3188–3192. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107343
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!