We thank the ANR (Programme blanc “HyBoCat” ANR-09-BLAN-0184), the CNRS for support, and Johnson Matthey plc for the generous gift of hydrated ruthenium trichloride.
Borane-Mediated Carbon Dioxide Reduction at Ruthenium: Formation of C1 and C2 Compounds†
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 7, pages 1703–1706, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Bontemps, S., Vendier, L. and Sabo-Etienne, S. (2012), Borane-Mediated Carbon Dioxide Reduction at Ruthenium: Formation of C1 and C2 Compounds. Angew. Chem., 124: 1703–1706. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107352
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-09-BLAN-0184
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!