This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from MEXT (Japan).
Highly Diastereo- and Enantioselective Mannich Reactions of Synthetically Flexible Ketimines with Secondary Amine Organocatalysts†
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1217–1220, January 27, 2012
How to Cite
Kano, T., Song, S., Kubota, Y. and Maruoka, K. (2012), Highly Diastereo- and Enantioselective Mannich Reactions of Synthetically Flexible Ketimines with Secondary Amine Organocatalysts. Angew. Chem., 124: 1217–1220. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107375
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!