This work has been supported by the DFG through SPP 1191, grants STE 620/7-2 and WA 1615/8-2 and by the Excellence Cluster “Engineering of Advanced Materials” granted to the Universität Erlangen–Nürnberg. C.K. acknowledges also support by the Max-Buchner-Stiftung. Th. Drewello is acknowledged for the ESI-MS analysis.
Monitoring of Liquid-Phase Organic Reactions by Photoelectron Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 11, pages 2664–2667, March 12, 2012
How to Cite
Kolbeck, C., Niedermaier, I., Taccardi, N., Schulz, P. S., Maier, F., Wasserscheid, P. and Steinrück, H.-P. (2012), Monitoring of Liquid-Phase Organic Reactions by Photoelectron Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem., 124: 2664–2667. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107402
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!