This work was supported by the NCET (08-0756), the NSFC (21172033), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (09ZDQD07) for financial support of this research.
Highly Regioselective Copper-Catalyzed Benzylic CH Amination by N-Fluorobenzenesulfonimide†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1270–1273, January 27, 2012
How to Cite
Ni, Z., Zhang, Q., Xiong, T., Zheng, Y., Li, Y., Zhang, H., Zhang, J. and Liu, Q. (2012), Highly Regioselective Copper-Catalyzed Benzylic CH Amination by N-Fluorobenzenesulfonimide. Angew. Chem., 124: 1270–1273. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107427
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
- NCET. Grant Number: 08-0756
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21172033
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 09ZDQD07
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!