This work was supported by the physical chemistry of semiconductor nanocrystals program, KC3105 of the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, of the United States Department of Energy under grant number DE-AC02-05CH11231. Work on cation exchange and defect purification by P.K.J. was supported by a Miller Fellowship from UC Berkeley. Work on defect purification by B.J.B. was supported by a fellowship from the Department of Energy Office of Science Graduate Fellowship Program (DOE SCGF), made possible in part by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, administered by ORISE-ORAU under grant number DE-AC05-06OR23100. M.J.P. was supported by a National Science Graduate Research Fellowship and by a National Science Foundation Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship Fellowship.
Highly Luminescent Nanocrystals From Removal of Impurity Atoms Residual From Ion-Exchange Synthesis†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 10, pages 2437–2440, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Jain, P. K., Beberwyck, B. J., Fong, L.-K., Polking, M. J. and Alivisatos, A. P. (2012), Highly Luminescent Nanocrystals From Removal of Impurity Atoms Residual From Ion-Exchange Synthesis. Angew. Chem., 124: 2437–2440. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107452
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2011
- Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, of the United States Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- Department of Energy Office of Science Graduate Fellowship Program (DOE SCGF). Grant Number: DE-AC05-06OR23100
Vol. 124, Issue 29, 7177, Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!