Y.L. acknowledges the financial support of this work in part by NSF (DMR-0847786) and faculty startup funds granted by the University of California, Santa Cruz. Y.L. thanks the UCSC MACS Facility at Ames Research Center in Silicon Valley. We thank Honghan Fei for XRD measurements. J.Z.Z. thanks the BES Division of the U.S. DOE (DE-FG02-ER46232) for financial support. J.R. thanks the UCSC Science Internship Program and The Harker School. C.C.W. thanks the NSFC (21034003) and the Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology, China (10XD1400500) for financial support.
The Influence of Oxygen Content on the Thermal Activation of Hematite Nanowires†
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 17, pages 4150–4155, April 23, 2012
How to Cite
Ling, Y., Wang, G., Reddy, J., Wang, C., Zhang, J. Z. and Li, Y. (2012), The Influence of Oxygen Content on the Thermal Activation of Hematite Nanowires . Angew. Chem., 124: 4150–4155. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107467
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0847786
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- BES Division of the U.S. DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG02-ER46232
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21034003
- Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology, China. Grant Number: 10XD1400500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!