Y.L. acknowledges the financial support of this work in part by NSF (DMR-0847786) and faculty startup funds granted by the University of California, Santa Cruz. Y.L. thanks the UCSC MACS Facility at Ames Research Center in Silicon Valley. We thank Honghan Fei for XRD measurements. J.Z.Z. thanks the BES Division of the U.S. DOE (DE-FG02-ER46232) for financial support. J.R. thanks the UCSC Science Internship Program and The Harker School. C.C.W. thanks the NSFC (21034003) and the Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology, China (10XD1400500) for financial support.
The Influence of Oxygen Content on the Thermal Activation of Hematite Nanowires†
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 17, pages 4150–4155, April 23, 2012
How to Cite
Ling, Y., Wang, G., Reddy, J., Wang, C., Zhang, J. Z. and Li, Y. (2012), The Influence of Oxygen Content on the Thermal Activation of Hematite Nanowires . Angew. Chem., 124: 4150–4155. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107467
- Issue online: 16 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0847786
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- BES Division of the U.S. DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG02-ER46232
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21034003
- Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology, China. Grant Number: 10XD1400500
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.