We are grateful for the generous financial support from the Singapore National Research Foundation (NRF), the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB), GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), and the Nanyang Technological University (NTU); Dr. Y. Li and Dr. R. Ganguly (X-ray structure, NTU). We also appreciate the thoughtful suggestions from the referees.
Facile Access to Chiral Ketones through Metal-Free Oxidative CC Bond Cleavage of Aldehydes by O2†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 8, pages 1947–1950, February 20, 2012
How to Cite
Tiwari, B., Zhang, J. and Chi, Y. R. (2012), Facile Access to Chiral Ketones through Metal-Free Oxidative CC Bond Cleavage of Aldehydes by O2. Angew. Chem., 124: 1947–1950. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107473
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
- Singapore National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!