We gratefully acknowledge the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20832001, 20972065, 21074054, 21172106) and the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB923303) for their financial support.
A Highly Efficient Gold-Catalyzed Oxidative CC Coupling from CH Bonds Using Air as Oxidant†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1278–1281, January 27, 2012
How to Cite
Xie, J., Li, H., Zhou, J., Cheng, Y. and Zhu, C. (2012), A Highly Efficient Gold-Catalyzed Oxidative CC Coupling from CH Bonds Using Air as Oxidant. Angew. Chem., 124: 1278–1281. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107605
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20832001, 20972065, 21074054, 21172106
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB923303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!