This work was supported by Rutgers University, AFOSR-FA9550-05-1 and FA9550-11-1 (G.C.D.). We acknowledge partial support by NSF-DMR-0966829 (M.G. and Y.B.G.) and an NSF predoctoral fellowship (D.M.R.). We thank Paul Field for help with elemental analysis, Zhijuan Zhang for BET measurements, and Jun Chen and Gerry Swiegers for help with electrochemical measurements. This paper honors the memory of our teacher, Peter Gabriel.
Structural Requirements in Lithium Cobalt Oxides for the Catalytic Oxidation of Water†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 7, pages 1648–1651, February 13, 2012
How to Cite
Gardner, G. P., Go, Y. B., Robinson, D. M., Smith, P. F., Hadermann, J., Abakumov, A., Greenblatt, M. and Dismukes, G. C. (2012), Structural Requirements in Lithium Cobalt Oxides for the Catalytic Oxidation of Water. Angew. Chem., 124: 1648–1651. doi: 10.1002/ange.201107625
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
- Rutgers University
- AFOSR. Grant Numbers: FA9550-05-1, FA9550-11-1
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0966829
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!